So not just shall we be obtaining a Super AMOLED Plus rather than a normal LCD, we’re also treated to some bigger screen and greater resolution inside a body that hasn’t growtn noticeably. Plus, there’s the most recent version from the tablet-friendly Android aboard, rather than Gingerbread and also the extra-large-phone experience it provides.
All of this really implies that Samsung is really a quick student. Within the progressively crowded tablet market you cannot achieve excellent achievements when you are just like the relaxation – you have to stick out. And what might stick out greater than a combination of the very effective mobile chipset, a remarkable screen, an ultra-slim waistline along with a thin bezel?
Fortunately, we could obtain a pre-production Galaxy Tab 7.7 and that we went for any short hands-on preview to enable you to get began. Right now you ought to have felt how passionate we’re feeling concerning the Galaxy Tab 7.7, therefore we do not waste anymore time. The hardware inspection uses the break.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Features:
- Form factor: Tablet
- Dimension: 196.7x 133 x 7.89 mm
- Weight: 335g
- Display: 16M colors 7.7” Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- OS: Android 3.2 Honeycomb, TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, 1GB of RAM, Exynos chipset
- Camera: 3.2 MP autofocus camera with 720p video recording; LED flash; 2 MP front-facing camera
- Memory: 16/32/64 GB internal memory, expandable through a microSD card slot
- Connectivity: quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) UMTS with 21 Mbps HSDPA and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps support, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 30-pin connector
- Battery: 5,100mAh (Up to 10 hours of video playback)
- Misc: Gyro sensor, accelerometer sensor for automatic UI rotation, ambient light sensor, Adobe Flash Player 10.3 support, DivX/XviD support, TV-out (through an adapter)
1,261 total views, 1 today